NO2ID - Stop ID cards and the database stateHelp us find the ID interrogation centres

Saturday 13 October 2007

BIG GAME PLAYER? ... ... OR LITTLE GAME PLAYER?

By David Icke

That's what the Little Game does. It detaches you from those you are supposed to be serving and realigns your focus to the demands of the ego. The ego always looks inward because 'Me' is its territory ...

... I have known people who put the greater good before their self-interest and I have known those who do the opposite. The difference is that the former is a rarity and the latter a commonplace.

I shake my head in disbelief when I see those who know at least some of the background to the conspiracy and its consequences for humanity who still pursue their own agenda, play their silly games and act out their self-indulgent dramas at the expense of doing what is most effective in alerting people to their plight and ways of dealing with it.

But they are caught in the Little Game and that is always ego-driven, always me, me, me. It always seeks out the mirror, never the window.

You see this in politics most blatantly. I was watching Prime Ministers' Questions in the British Parliament this week when the Prime Minister Gordon Brown was questioned by Conservative leader David Cameron, and others. Parliaments, Congress and their like are the epitome, the very temples, of the Little Game mentality.


A statesman speaks: 'My dad's bigger than yooour dad'.


A statesman replies: 'My mum's better than yooour mum'.

TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE DAVID ICKE NEWSLETTER, GET IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO HIS FANTASTIC NEWSLETTER LIBRARY GOING BACK TO NOVEMBER 2005, AND SEE HOURS OF VIDEO FOOTAGE OF DAVID'S INFORMATION, PLEASE CLICK HERE ...

No comments: